Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fine, you lot caught me in the middle of my sudden need to write a review. (Not a very good one at that. I got out of that mood barely into writing it.)

So far, Chinese New Year's been pretty cool. Apart from the fact that I think I'm coming down with something. Excessive wine drinking is so not good. Let's see. Things that I have planned.

1. Meeting up with the old schoolies for drinks either at Liquid Kitchen or Wala. Personally I love the drinks at Wala but LK is too near home to pass up.
2. clubbing at MoS this Friday with Jada, Rick (if he's not working late), Kenny and Luke (if he calls and lets me know...)
3. Traffic Light party this weekend at Far East Square
4. The boys at Wala. I owe Tapioca Boy a drink. Not to mention I wanna hear the live band again. Also I want to know what it would be like to finish 3 jugs on my own. :D Kenny inspired this btw...
5. I promised to hang out with JonNy when he comes down. Which, incidentally, is this Wednesday :)
6. i know there's sth else im sposed to do but i forget :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home