Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Full stop. End of story.

Does being nice to someone automatically mean that I have feelings for them? Does caring mean I want to be with them? Is it true that if you know someone has been hospitalised, your constant visits mean that you DEFINITELY want to some day have them love you?

In a world where the truth is rarely spoken but is embedded in actions, has being nice to people become the equivalent to wanting to go out and have children with them?

I think not.

Anyways, that was just totally random. Pay as little attention to it as possible. My real point is, people are childish. I have no patience to deal with them. People are self centred. I have no time for them. I cannot find it in myself to be nice to anybody who cannot believe that the world does NOT revolve around them. Full stop. End of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home