Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm sorry

Sometimes crying is the best option when you're trying to be the best you can be. Sometimes living for the benefit of others is a lot more fulfulling than anything in the world. Sometimes when I say I want to quit I really mean it. Sometimes the craving get so intense that I can't contain it.

But more often than not, I'm the liar that I never wanted to be. I am my own worst enemy. And the one things that I've been lying about is this: I'm not ok. Things are NOT ok. Things never have been ok. And as much as I condemn others for it, I live a life of denial and I cannot handle it anymore. I want to run. I want so badly to get away.

Oh and if someone can tell me how to stop the tears from flowing, let me know. I can't seem to stop them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home