Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

songs of my past seep into my present moulding my future

I just got home from the Harry Potter Gala Premier at Cineleisure. Needless to say I'm totally exhausted. Thanks for giving me tickets!!! And Nooch was goood... I love Peaches!! :D

On the movie, I was disappointed. And YES the Matrix is better. But still, I am pretty content. I am still at a complete lost as to what I want for Christmas or my Birthday even. I'm considering getting the new iPod. The 30 gig one. I'm not even going to attempt to push for the 60 even though I would very much like to have it hehe...

Should I get that? Or a new PS2 considering mine's dead... Or perhaps the PSP. I hear that Square Enix is soon to release another of the Final Fantasy subsidiaries for that platform. It would be nice to watch movies on the PSP as compared to the iPod. But all the same, I'll have oodles more space so that shouldn't be too much of a problem right?

I feel my grip slipping. I feel the imminent fall that I cannot avoid. This time I don't seem to care anymore. I don't think I want to care. I think I'm pretty much beyond caring. Even about myself. The more I think about it the more I get the feeling that i care about someone else more than i could ever care for myself. I don't have to worry anymore do I? Every thing's going to be all right. Things will work out. Things like these happen for very good reasons. I just have to figure out what they are and how to work towards them. So. Now is not the time for regretting. In fact, there never will be a time for regretting. I am answerable only to myself. And nobody can take that away from me. If I was not meant to do the things that I do, something would have happened to drive me away from them by now. But, the more I believe, the better things get. So the road ahead of me is pretty clear isn't it?

I don't care about anyone else right now. I don't care about people anymore. I just care for a select few, to whom should anything happen, would inevitably kill me.

To the people who have my love, you will never lose it. To those who have the hate of my past, you are long forgotten. I have no more time for the likes of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home