Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Botanics

Key things to note in deciding whether or not I've gone crazy. When I get obsessed with wanting to find this ONE PARTICULAR cleansing brand, Botanics, a subsidiary of Boots.

I love it to bits! It's good on my skin not to mention smells divine. I've heard that it's available at Watson's. Apparently. I've got to go check tomorrow. Yes, I am obsessed.

I really should be more concerned with figuring out what to get people for their upcoming birthday's not to mention Christmas. Even more importantly, I don't know what I want for my own birthday. I've completely forgotten that it's in a little over 3 weeks. Amazing eh? Madz will be back in a couple of days time. And Jades in a month. I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home