Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

there's always light in the darkness and darkness in the light

I can't say that today has been a bad day. In fact it was pretty good. Every thing that happened had to happen. I'm happy I went to the dentist. Particularly the one in Toa Payoh. At least he was a pretentious prick that I wanted to slap. In fact, the experience was relatively entertaining. My only complaint goes to the stupid needles and the fact that it won't stop bleeding. But the numbing pain is comforting. Let's me know that I'm alive. It reminds me of how fragile people really are.

Perhaps this was why I felt like I lost a part of myself. I'm afraid of the silliest of things aren't I. I must be all that I can be. I won't be able to live with myself otherwise. And... Perhaps things will unfold in a good way. Even though it doesn't seem good at first, good things always happen in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home