Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Believe

Once again I find myself on one of those self searching quests. I don't understand how or why I get so quiet and mellow and all of a sudden angry and upset. All things considering I might just be driving a part of me into seclusion again as I am somehow very 'fond' and adept at doing. Shoving things that I don't like to the back of my head. Pulling a veil over things that I don't want to deal with.

Things at home are a lot better. But I'm going to keep my fingers crossed all the same. I can't wait till I figure all this out. I have a feeling that I'm going to. Very soon.

Here's a little bit of what I chanced upon the night before at occultforums.com

"Going along with the Satanic Bible's ideas that the four elements are represented by the crown princes of hell (Satan=fire, etc.) then Baphomet would be a perfect representation for the fifth element, the spirit--unification of all things.
For the magician of the right hand path, the goal is unification with god. For the left-handed of us, the goal is to become Baphomet."

"How does baphomet relate to satan?
If satan is seen as the natural entropic force of nature, then Baphomet is where 'nature came from' and all that it is. I see it as Baphomet is everything in nature, and satan is nature itself You could also look at baphomet as the force that is the ALL."

I think I plucked this one off a thread mostly populated by Satanists. And for crying out loud any of you who are alarmed at what you've read, quoted or the fact that I thoroughly read through an occult forum let a lone a thread mostly frequented by Satanists, RELAX! They are people too. They just believe in different things. The way I believe in different things. Or are you going to run and hide from me too? Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home