Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

ass hole

ok, I know I've not said anything about my birthday party. But I will say this, it was fun while it lasted. I couldn't ask for anything more.

And now let me get to the one thing that's irritating the hell out of me. I have a message to someone who CLEARLY knows I am in no way happy with him.

What I do with my time is MY business. The world doesn't owe you a living and I especially don't. You don't have to go to a party on my account. Don't fucking try to play nice when you really aren't. For fuck's sake, he's my BESTFRIEND. If I could be there I would. Get your facts straight you idiot. If you ask Rick, he'll show you that I told him my dad doesn't want me to go. And if you bothered to ask Kenny, you'll know why. I guess you really don't change do you? You just hate it when people tell you to fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home