Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Why won't you call

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I was at Aunty Francina's. It was Christmas or something. And she lived in this semi-detached landed property. Of all things, the upper level had this bar like place where my friends were. 2 people that I didn't recognise but I knew were my friends. Kenny was there, Luke was there, Miguel was there and so was Deidre. Then out of no where, Rick and Audrey made an appearance. Rick was wearing some kind of cap that had an uncanny resemblance to my RipCurl one. They turned and smiled at us.

The strangest thing was, Deidre, her friends and I had to change into sleeping clothes. Than I woke up. How weird was that?? I find myself very confused.

Well, I've been back for 1 day and 2 nights. This being my second day. And I still feel very disoriented. I'm not sure what's going on or what to expect at the moment. I haven't called so many people. And I'm at a point where I'm not sure if I want to. Things are just so damned complicated. I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home