Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

my mariachi

I had a dream last night. That I had people to protect. People who were depending on me. And I was scared but only for a little while. Until I realised that there was no room for fear. There were people who looked up to me. I had to find the way out. I had to help them. And waiting at the end would be the one person who's waiting just for me.

I guess that's how it works in life isn't it? Once you hit the end of one road, there'll always be someone or something waiting there. Just for you. Someone who you trust. The one person in the world that you feel safe with. That's what's keeping me going now. Just that one person. I don't know who it is. I have no real confirmation that he exists. But still, I'll have to believe just in that don't I? Whether or not it's Mariachi or not. Whether he is El or not, I have to move forward and never look back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home