Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tagged!

See Pete? Even if you don't tag me, Celia will! HAH! :)

Ten years ago, I was...

9 turning 10 which would have meant I was in Primary 4? Marymount made us all take Swimming as a CCA but I loved it considering I loved swimming. I was also best friends with Arvinder, Andrea and Deborah (who I've lost contact with. I wonder how she is...)

Five years ago, I was...

Feeling really angsty towards Rick. Haha! And perpetually talking to Luke and Kenny. I was also under strict supervision from my parents who didn't take my being close to guys more than girls too kindly. I was also close friends with Azura. In fact, that was the age where this dude 3 years older than I, whose name I shall not mention here, had a huge thing for me. He also got my C-Watch confiscated. Oh oh! My father threatened to cut my cell phone line which I still use to this day. :)

One year ago, I was...

A year ago I was having the time of my life having the greatest friends alive (Geoff, Luke, Kenny and Rick in no particular order). I was also smoking like a chimney with my brother who I love to bits. I was designing and writing for Urbanwire. Those were good days. Heck... I was with Saf then too. It was a hard, fun and totally enriching period of time where I learned who really cared about me.

Yesterday, I was...

I spent the day relaxing in cold cold Melbourne. Yes, the temperature dropped again. I drew 2 images and wrote text for them for Mariachi who I really think I should stop mentioning. :P I also went grocery shopping and there, decided that I should really cut down on my smoking and drinking habits. I talked to Madz and Jades for the longest time without feeling the lack of sleep take over. Intan cooked really yummy goreng pasta. :)

Five snacks I enjoy...

1. Salada Light Rosemary & Garlic
2. Jack and Jill potato chips
3. Ben & Jerry's! The one with Cinnamon that Addie bought for me!
4. Life Savers ice cream
5. Vanilla flavoured Yoghurt

Five songs I know all the words to...

1. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
2. Kuki - Shiina Rigo
3. Colorblind - Counting Crows
4. Fabled Angst Machine - Electrico
5. Everlong - Foo Fighters

Five things I would do with 100 million dollars...

1. pay for my education (including paying my parents back)
2. buy myself a house here in Melbourne
3. Shop and shop and shop!
4. Buy the apple store out
5. go home

Five bad habits...

1. procrastination
2. paranoia
3. smoking
4. drinking
5. over spending

Five biggest joys...

1. hearing from my loves
2. knowing that someone does love me
3. having the freedom to do what you want when you want how you want
4. making music
5. having the best friends in the entire world

Five favourite toys...

1. Thessaly (Geoff's and my daughter - My PowerBook)
2. Pandora (My Guitar)
3. My hand phone
4. My Orange Zippo
5. My PS2

Five places I would runaway to...

1. Home
2. Rome
3. New York
4. Hong Kong
5. Czech Republic

Five things I would never wear...

1. neon colours
2. frills
3. puffs
4. anything that makes me want to gag
5. things I wouldn't buy :P

Five favourite TV shows...

1. CSI Las Vegas
2. Buffy
3. Gray's Anatomy
4. The Simpson
5. Friends

Five fictional characters I would date...

1. Jess - Gilmore Girls
2. Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Carribean
3. Faramir - The Lord of the Rings
4. Renji - Bleach
5. Kakashi - Naruto

Five people I tag...

1. Cia!
2. Madhavi
3. Jada
4. Intan
5. Liy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home