Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

you're not really mine are you? As much as I wish you were.

I need help?! YOU NEED HELP! YOU ARE IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP! Please go get someone to take a look at your head. Honestly. How dare you say shit like that call because you've got some wonderful PhD or because you're white. Do you think that all Asians can't speak the language? Do you think your command of English is immaculate? Please... There is a reason why I don't turn up for your lectures. KNNCCB!

Life here is getting more and more depressing by the second as I somehow sink deeper into pessimism and the close to real thought of things not working out. I'm only fooling myself into thinking that they will aren't I? For crying out loud, if you weren't where you were and distance and money weren't an option maybe, then just maybe things would be a little better. But hey. We'll see eh? We'll just have to see now don't we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home