Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

jag alskar dig

I was at Celia's. Haha

You Are 60% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!


Candy Cigarettes

You're a total badass, but you don't taste very good.

I do know people who beg to differ thank you very much.

What Your Underwear Says About You

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.


What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are secretly sensitive, but you often put up a front.
Shy and private, you yearn for security.
You take relationships slowly.
You need lots of reassurances before you can trust.


You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)

You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.

Lawyer? But I'm studying to be a Doctor! Pfft.

You Are an Indie Rocker!

You are in it for the love of the music...
And you couldn't care less about being signed by a big label.
You're all about loving and supporting music - not commercial success.
You may not have the fame and glory, but you have complete control of your career.

You were right Mig. You were right.

Your Ideal Relationship is Polyamory

You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.


eh?

Your Sexy Brazilian Name is:

Livia Pereira

looook!! I'm a Pereira :)

Ok enough of quizzes this early in the day. I'm still tired. I dreamt I was in Singapore and that I had a pool in my house that stretched out to the basement. (Basements in Singapore?!) I think it was a carpark or something. Anyways, I was there with Mariachi himself and there was a Jaguar Shark in it. Yea. A Jaguar Shark. All because Mariachi and I were talking about the Jaguar Mario game. Don't ask.... And when I asked my mom where the pool stretched to, she just told me not to think about sneaking people in that way. Sheesh.... Than I got into an argument with my Dad. Why? Because I was going into Army. And he didn't want me to be posted to the same place he was and I was pissed off about it. Oh I was apparently a Sergeant. Ahaha! Talk about funky eh?

jag alskar dig peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home