Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

love sweet love

Today... Started out disastrously. But it got better and better. Than it hit rock bottom again. But that's just it isn't it? Everyone always focuses on the bad things. Not me. Not anymore. I'm going to focus on the good things. And how the people who cared really helped. I was crying and crying. Afraid of what was going to happen next. Jades, Madz, thank you. You have no idea how much your support means to me. Today, I also spoke to someone who I never thought I'd call again. I spoke to my Mariachi. And things are smooth. It was nice talking with him. He can't wait for me to come home too. How cool is that? We shall party! We shall have fun. And finally, but most importantly, we shall be happy. :) Thank you. For everything. Yea, even my wonderful earlier mentioned friends who teased me while I was talking to him. You guys are sweet la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home