Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I am the original Evil Twin Syndrome, Psychotic Rock Star AND I wrote The Fine Line Between Truth and Lies!!!

Trying to spite me is not going to work. Trying to make me angry in the morning is not your forte. That pleasure only goes to other individuals. Yes, they do exist. But then they also have the displeasure of having me thrash them. But I finally had the good sleep I needed. I feel a lot better now despite everything that happened yesterday. But before I get preoccupied, there's one thing I need to say.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTAN!!!

There you go :) On to other things. Yesterday night, I fell asleep watching Advent Children. I'm not saying it's boring or anything. I was just really tired to the point I couldn't focus my eyes on the screen. It happens. I think I've over burnt myself. Heh... I still want to go and colour my hair. It's proving to be relatively difficult though... *sigh* Talk about a waste of cash huh.

Enough chatter, I need to go get my work done. As well as find out WHY Chen Xu Hao has the same nick name as I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home