Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

me. me and only me.

Hi.
I'm awake already. It's coming isn't it? That's why I can't sleep? Or I'm thinking to much about that idiot again. The last time it was like this I couldn't sleep as well. What am I to do eh? It's not like I can chain smoke my way out of sleeplessness this time. I've run out. Heh. Amazed yet? Well yea.

I can't stop thinking. There're so many things that remind me of the things that I half-heartedly want to forget. From the simplest things like the clothes on my back. I know I should want to just drop it altogether but I can't seem to. Or at least I don't want to or maybe I'm just not trying hard enough.

Either way, I need to make my decision and soon. I don't exactly have a lot of time left to dally anymore. But it's not like I can do anything before Wednesday can I? But this whole Spring break... I don't know. I really don't know. At most I can only do something on Thursday if I'm lucky but then it'd be a little too late wouldn't it?

I hate having to make all the effort. Makes me feel completely useless. But... I suppose I at least have that effort and I know I tried. But you know the whole feeling of trying and failing? Heh... Well, everyone keeps telling me it's not worth my time. I tell you, it's like a bloody self-fulfilling prophecy! Either way, I am not about to give up any time soon. I can't help but have drive. Especially when I see what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home