Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It would seriously help if you just told me what's happening. Don't leave me in the dark just because I'm not there. How the hell do you think it makes me feel? Trying to make me laugh just to get me to forget about it isn't going to work either. I'll still remember it and I'll still be hurt because here I am trying my hardest to be happy and study and stuff and I know you lot aren't telling me things that I have every right to know.

I love you, I don't need you to keep secrets from me. No matter what you do, no matter how much trouble you're in, I'll always love you and I will always stand by and support you. No doubt about it. Please be safe. PLEASE be safe. I believe in you. I know you can pull through. I wish I could call everyday but you know I can't. I really do love you. Please please please be safe. I have so much to tell you, you have no idea how much I wish I could be with you now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home