Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I wonder why it is I keep dreaming about you. In my dreams I begin to understand you more and more and see the likeness between you and I and yet the vast difference as well. I see myself reflected in the things you do. Perhaps this is karma. Perhaps I do deserve it. But I will not go down without a fight. I will have it. I won't will it to happen with anything out of the ordinary. I just know. I feel it in my bones. Amd it's out there for me to take.

On side notes, it was nice talking to Saf again and talking to Madz was great. The stupid thing at Einsteins was BORING. I was soo bored. So what if beers were a buck a pop. I was still bored. I came back thinking I'd go hanging out with Jada, Intan and Amran for a bit but I didn't really because Shawn and Marcel were there watching Troy. Ah well. Anyways, I have an assignment due therefore I must go complete it or forever be screwed.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home