Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I begin to wonder if I'm the only one who's actually trying to make conversation. I really am trying and you're just sitting there not doing anything. You wanted to be friends and frankly so do I. Despite what everyone else thinks I should do, I'm actually trying.

Even as I'm far away the distance is still the same isn't it? Doesn't make a difference anymore does it? I thought so. And I cared. Oh well...

Stop avoiding me for God's sake. In fact I think it's quite funny that you are. And if I remember correctly, you're the one that wanted to drink and you were the one that started it so don't make it look like it's MY fault.

MY GOD. This other guy is such a CHILD. A fucking insufferable know it all. HE KNOWS I WAS PISSED. He KNOWS he's irritating me. He also knows that I don't want to hang out with him. You know what? Just because you can't get over it doesn't mean that I have to report to you. I never had to and I never will. So for fuck's sake, leave me the hell alone. It's like as if I can't do ANYTHING without you hanging around me. It's annoying. Please just fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home