Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Rick, Ben... Was nice seeing you two again. I I could've gone to Nu with you yesterday. Haha... Too tired... Well my loves, I will miss you and all of the crazy antics. You two are irreplaceable.

By the way, I wanted to say hi to one other person who sould know who he is. You have my stuff!!!!! I want my stuff!!! But all the same, I'm glad I didn't get to see you. Would've killed my mood.

Well that's just one person who I'm sure by now everyone knows that I'm extremely happy wasn't there. Everyone else either didn't get my message or was missed (I'm sorry!!!) But these 2 people were specifically left out. Good riddance.

I go shop now!! Come on iTrip!! :D Go Crumpler!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home