Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, July 01, 2005

5 days to go. Today is the day I officially say goodbye to all my friends and a sad ttfn. Everyone who's close to me will be there tonight. My closest friends. The people who know the real me be it psychotic, addicted or just plain old Mel. I look forward to seeing all of you again. And thank you again in advance for everything. I want to say it was really great times. Tonight is gonna be another night for the history books and so will all the other parties including the MeL Christmas party that's already in talks. :D

Take care pets. I'm feeling too nostalgic and sappy to really post properly at this point.

What I really do know is, it's still all too surreal to me. And I really am going to miss home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home