Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Random Conversational Thought

Why stress yourself out?

Because it's only natural for me to over worry.

Even when there's nothing to really worry over?

Yes, even though there's nothing to worry over.

Just like last weekend.

Yep. It really didn't matter to me if people were gonna come. But they did. Most of them anyways. And I didn't expect anyone to get me anything but they did anyways. Sweet huh.

So why're you still worried? Don't you think your friends love you at all?

I think so. I hope so. Well I know that some do. :) But still, you can't help but feel the slightest bit disappointed if people don't turn up right?

But you just said it didn't matter!

I know... Well, I knew that not everyone could come like they did for Jessica's.

But you called everyone anyways?

No. My mom did. If anything I think she was more worried that I'd be the one who's worried about not having everybody there.

So in the end who do you think was more worried?

My mom I guess. It's hereditory.

Totally out of the blue question. Who's the number one person you're going to miss when you go apart from your parents?

My brother. No doubt about it. I miss him already. Hahaha...

Do you think he's going to be there on friday?

He said he'd try. I don't know if he's working. Coz he's still kinda not feeling well...

Neither are you...

I know... But that's not an excuse to soak up as much of this Island as I can right?

And I thought you hated it here.

Not really. And yet... It's a love hate relationship I guess :P

So who's coming on Friday?

Confirmed?

Whatever.

Jon, Ian, Cia, Geoff, Celia, Jin, Tavia, Prasad, Durga, Karol, Amelia, Janice, Judy, Mash, Liy?, Kenny, Marisa, Rick, Luke, Mark
I know I'm missing people again. But hey.

*tsk tsk*

What?! You try remembering every single person you messaged and spoke to...

Whatever man. Anyways, exactly 1 week to go. Scared yet?

Very.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home