Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

My voice is gone but I don't care. I had a helluva good time last night! 1 bourbon, 4 or 5 or was it 3 Chivas... I can't really remember... And 3 Flaming Lambourgini. There was supposed to be a 4th but thankfully Tav took it for me. By the end of the night... I was seriously dead tired. I didn't even know if I'd be able to open the door on my own! :P

Anyways, thank you for coming. I really am going to miss all of you. You stupid idiot. You know who you are... You make me cry!!!! Irritating... I'm going to miss you the most. My stupid little boyfriend ahahaha...

I got a whole load of cool stuff too! I got this Beer College Game thing from Dhan, cards with heart warming notes, a gorgeous red glass that teaches you how to make Cuba Libre (whatever that is...),my beloved Grim Brothers book... And it goes on. Silly Daniel. You blew the cover. I knew ya'll were either gonna get me "Hanging Out With the Dream King" which by the way I sorely wanted or something or other from Kino. And thank God it wasn't another deck coz I swear I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Mainey, Manda, I miss you guys... I hardly get to see you... Luke, Kenny... My greatest friends. Jin, Tav... Gawd I've been hanging out with you guys sooo much... I'm going to miss you guys to bits...

Liy, Mash, whatever happens, hang in there. Live the dream.

Jon, Jud, Cia it's going to be a long time till I see you again. A really long time. And I'm really going to miss you a lot... After everything that we've done and gone through. And Ian! I will always remember you and your cigarettes! And how you didn't want to give me!! And then gave me in the end. :)

Celia... I do not look like your bunny!!! But I'm taking the cute thing as a compliment ahaha! You come visit me too ok? And gimme your Aussie number!!!

Prasad. Prasad. Prasad. You and your slippers! And you wore shoes all for me :) MSN conversations will still happen wherever I am. Unless your in NS la :P

Geoff... You're right. There are no words to describe what we have. Only feelings and memories which are more important to me than anything else in this world. Yes, even Thess.

Karol Durga and Amelia. You all ar! Corny as hell... Please please please look me up when you guys are down. The dark room will never be the same without the lot of you :)

Daniel. I won't forget all the conversations we've had about the strangest of things. And I will miss discoursing with you. Believe in yourself. I believe in you.

Peter Li Jian Liang! :D You and the psycho cat pics and the adorable kitten thing. Hahaha :D And whatever did you mean by behaving yourself har? HAR???

I'm going to end with something that Cia wrote. That really brought me to tears. Or at least tears that I had to force back in.

"Dear Mel,
We will miss...
- reading tarot together
- smoking our lungs out
- discoursing religion
- your generous heart
- bitching about love
- your gothic spirit
- your undying friendship
- corroding our lives
- your constant supportiveness...

But what we would miss most of all, is you. Just you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home