Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

ok fine.... it's really no one's fault... I'm just really edgy coz I leave in 2 days, I've got to rush articles. My review has gone missing (AGAIN) and among other things, I'm still not packed not to mention my voicce is still... Well gone. Irritating isn't it? It sure as hell is. I'm fighting all urge to go against the doctors' advice and light up. Ah well...

Oh, one more person to add to the list of people who've told me goodbye. Saf messaged me the other day from Canada. He's coming back on the 9th apparently. Well all the same, bye. And please try find my VCDs eh? I still want them! They've been with you for what looks like is going to be over a year! Sheesh!!

Rick, Kenny, Drey, Ben, Marisa... I doubt I'll be seeing you guys till I come home. Luke, see you on wednesday. :) The press conference with the British-American God himself was amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home