Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Coming to you live from McDonald's Forum...

NEIL GAIMAN IS THE COOLEST D00DE ALIVE!!! I HAVE MY BOOK SIGNED!!! w00t w00t w00t!!!
The press was kinda blah though... Wish my throat weren't so shitty then I would've been the ONE person to ask something remotely related to Sandman and something that can't be find off the net for crying out loud. Seriously, I'm looking at a website that's been up for THE LONGEST time with all the questions the PROFESSIONAL Singaporee media asked. Damned voice. Why'd you have to die out on me. Damnit....

Either way, Luke had a great time and he got my booked signed! It says "Melissa Sweet Dreams Neil Gaiman" obviously I left out the punctuation. And yes, I am going to email him. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home