Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm here. It's all good. I miss home. I miss you. I miss you so damned much that I wish I could have taken you with me. And I know you wanted to come. I know you would've done anything to have been able to come with me on this 'adventure' that I somehow don't want to be a part of anymore. I love you. I still have the message you sent me. I don't want to cry. I wish things were easier but they aren't. I wish I'dve known better. I wish I just went to NUS like everyone told me to. I wish I'd said yes when I had the chance.

I wonder how everyone is now. I'm too lagged to really write coherently. I miss home to much to focus on the matter at hand. On one hand I am totally looking forward to school and stuff but on the flip side, I don't want it to happen too quickly because then my mom is gonna have to leave then I'll really be alone. Room mates or no.

The place is alright I guess. It's not really that bad. I'm pretty sure I can handle it. I mean, how hard can it possibly get?

Don't answer that. Forget I even asked.

Anyways, to the people who ought to know who they are, I love you. You know how to reach me. :)

Oh oh, I just got my debit card done today. So I'll be getting it physically on Tuesday. (I get to order stuff online!!! w00t!!) I spoke to my mom about spirituality and religion and I think she's beginning to understand. And she's beginning to really trust me and in my strength. It's beginning to get chilly again. It's winter. Duh... But I kinda like it. I'm dealing with the weather here pretty well so far. But then again this is only the second night so who knows...

Jon, Jud... The readings... They were true. I mean... They are true. The ones about the airport. I knew what was going to happen. I knew I couldn't stop it even if I tried. I miss my brother so much. Geoff... I'm so happy that you two get along. It makes me really happy. I mean... Even if I had one or two people from home around me things would be a bit more bearable. But to another select few, I'm glad to be away from you and your false happiness/saddness/whatever. You are not worth my time. But what do I care? I've got more people in this world who care about me than you could ever have.

I'm going to see what my internet shopping capabilities are now like. ttyl babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home