Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Can you believe it? It's been a year since it all started. A year that marked so many great adventures in my life. So many moments of bliss and depression. How I wish I could have been the one who ran away instead of remaining here, standing my ground.

A million crazy things have happened since then that have brought me closer to the people I love and shown me the reality of those I thought I did. It showed me that people sober and people letting go aren't the same person at all. It also showed me that the world will make use of you if you aren't careful and that it's pretty much a sad sad place to live in where there is little true love but an abundance of deception. I think it's really sad.

Well, I went shopping today. I bough Isabel Allende, Dan Brown and Hideyuki Kikuchi. I have loads more to buy though. And I have even more to pack. Kinda scarey isn't it? Packing to run away for half a year. Some can. I wish, unlike them, I will be a lot more prepped for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home