Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

As I said earlier, I finally bought Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. Well my mom bought it but that's besides the point. I'm reading it now and it's fascinating. I am not surprised the Vatican isn't too happy with him ahaha... But all the same, if the possibility of the existence of anti-matter becomes a reality, not only are we able to self-destruct to the point of nothingness, but we would have a power that just might bring us to a whole new level of existence. A whole step closer to God. I suppose it's because of people like me that the church denounced it though. Too easily swayed. But the possibility of it all is amazing.

But if I intend to finish reading the books I bought (my mom bought...) before Jess comes, I've got a lot of reading to do :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home