Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Red
You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber.

Heh... And here you would've thought I'd land up with the purple one eh?

I'm tired. Really. I found my passport. Right where I left it. Just like I told everyone. And my mother was making noise too. Less than 5 minutes in my room and I managed to dig it out. And she says I can never find my stuff. At least I know where my super important stuff are... I wonder.... I wonder about Melbourne. I know that I totally want to go and I know that I have to now that I've already received my Confirmation of Enrolment. Tomorrow, I'll go get my VISA done then I've got to go for my medical. Monday, the bank draft for my accommodations will be done and faxed off. After the VISA is settled I will be able to book my flight ticket. And then it's ground zero people. Ground fucking zero!!! :)

I've barely a month and a half left. Quite scarey. I've only got 2 weeks of work left. Then, Jessica comes. And then Ryan and all come and then I leave. Ironic isn't it? I wonder how Anita is. Really. I mean I personally don't see the logic in arguing over something that really isn't anything. It's a misunderstanding for crying out loud.

I hung out with Jon today. Monday will be an interesting day as the lot of us, YES, the lot of us, go out. Decked out. In full. No holds barred. Which means I need to get my stuff together. Jon's coming over first though. Ahaha, it'll be fun!

And you, yes you, ugh!!! I don't know what you want!! I mean it's irritating but kinda cool in a sense. It's like what I told Jon today. It's like having a boyfriend who just won't leave you alone. In a weird way it's sweet but in another, it's quite annoying. But hey, I suppose you've gone back. But you'll see this either way. If I know you, you will ahahaha! And please, we're not stupid. We know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home