Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

iTunes started plaing this song that I've not listened to in quite awhile.

Smoke engulfs my room as I make wild yet futile attempts to stop smoking. It's getting easier I guess. Things these days are changing so much that you find it hard to keep up. I begin to wonder what my life would've been like way back in the renaissance. If I were nothing but a simple girl with little to worry about. Think about it.

After everything that's happened, I'm just not so keen on life in general. In a weird sense, I want to spend the rest of my days being with the people I love and not worrying. Just rejoicing in the splendour of God and Goddess. In a sacred land. Away from all the turmoil. Maybe one day I'll just do that.

Fabled angst Machine, Electrico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home