Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Someone asked me something strange today. What would I die for.

Had they asked me that question a month bad, I would have had that answer in a heart beat! But hey, things are a lot different now aren't they? Right now, I'd say, to save someone else. Think it would be worth dying for if it meant saving someone else.

A couple of months ago, I would have easily said i'd die for love. But at the moment I think even that is something else. What aspect of love are you willing to die for? Did the french mean they'd die to save their loved one or they'd rather die than not be loved? I don't get it.

Well, I suppose to each his own? Can't really write about it properly at the moment I'm still quite irritated. Damned irritating idiots on reality TV. I swear to God... Irritation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home