Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

"This happens to the best and worst of us Mel." so said an old friend of mine. In fact, I'm going to type out the entire letter without giving away names. But I'm very sure all of us can already guess who wrote the letter and what we're talking about.

"You have outdone yourself in every aspect of the term. You have come so far from where you were. You're a fucking graduate for Christ's sake. You're not going to let an idiot and his idiot ruin you. Especially not now. So who cares about lost opportunities all because you're going to Melbourne. It opens up the doors to millions more doesn't it? Won't you be back at the end of every semester to happily rub it in their faces that you made it and they didn't? That you are going to do exactly what you wanted to do in the first place. I've stood by you through primary school to secondary school to poly and now to uni and you are definitely not going to let all this bull shit spoil your dreams. So for fuck's sake Mel, let the fucker do whatever the fuck he wants with whoever the fuck he wants because ultimately, you'll make it better than ever. Only you can do it. And if no one believes in you, I will."

Nice isn't it. Childhood friends. People I've known since... Well, a long time. It's a wonder that I never went out with him isn't it? But it's to be expected I guess. He left this God forsaken island such a long time ago. I was surprised to find out he's read my blog. Thank you darling. Even if we had gone out, we wouldn't be like this today would we? Besides, you know for one that I do not think very highly of overseas relationships. For one, no matter how mature a person is, people our age have it hard committing to someone who's even across the block from us let alone someone who is in a different country. But all the same, thank you. It really helped. And yes, I shall upload more stuff to deviant art soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home