Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I'm watching anime in bits and pieces. The songs brings back memories doesn't it?

Mom left for KL this afternoon. Don't know when she'll be back. Dad's out working tonight. Usually it's nights like these that we'd land up hanging out till sunrise. Honestly babe, where are you when I need you?

You know, Friday morning, I called you. (A different you.) You who promised you'd be there for me no matter what. I mean fine, I hung out with you earlier in the day but... I really needed you and you weren't there. Sure you're concerns are for the greater good but... *sigh* forget it.

And back to the original you I was talking about. I'm not sure if I like you at all but I know I don't hate you. Somehow don't think I can hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home