Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Sometimes you just want to care for someone. I don't mean that it's insignificant. Just that you don't need a reason to want to.

"To err is human, to forgive divine"(Acts 17:11) Isn't it? I think we should just stop trying to make noise about who did what and just forgive. I'm no angel and neither are you.

I've given it quite a bit of thought. I mean look at us, fighting over stupid little things when clearly my mind should've been more concerned with the bigger picture. With the fact that the Pope died for one.

"The highest homage man can pay to God is to live his life richly and fully" - So said Migene Gonzalez-Wippler. She also said, "Upon his death, man had to answer to God for every unhappy moment he brough upon himself during life, and for each opportunity to be happy he lets escape." Now that is thought provoking.

It is time to worry again people, Mel is quoting the bible. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home