Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What happens when you wake up one day feeling completely empty. Like everything you thought was true was a lie and there is nothing left to pick you up again. I fell asleep last night feeling like that, I woke up this morning feeling the same way. I hadn't eaten but still felt like throwing up. It's probably just the debris of last weeks events. It's like my whole body is aching all over again. At least I haven't actually thrown up yet. Bring it on I guess. It's nothing I haven't dealt with.

I still don't want to worry. I still want to be happy. I still want to lead that carefree, happy life that so many people have. I don't want things to be rubbed in my face. I thought I could be happy. I'm trying so hard to be happy damnit... But somehow... It's not quite working. All because... well... yea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home