Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Geoff abd I conclude, we are very tired. And we sick of hearing those stupid tympany sounds that we landed up using for Chinese New Year's E-cards. And I swear, if I have to hear those damned fire crackers go off AGAIN, I'll KILL SOMEONE! For real. People people people, the song on my blog is faab!! Yes I know some of you think it's super lame and shit but hey, as far as I'm concerned it is MY BLOG. I choose what goes in haha! :)

And please lar, fuckers, my tag board is for my FRIENDS to tag not you lot to come and make noise about nothing! Sheesh. Go do whatever you want with whoever you want, just leave me alone for crying out loud.

Anyways, things are looking up now. I look forward to the party on Thursday!! Oh ya, I'll be staying over at Geoff's on Wed night so if u need to reach me, you know who to call. But then again my laptop's coming with me so not to worry hahahaha! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home