Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I don't know if I said this before but I think I'm beginning to understand my self diagnosed depression. I wonder if I actually like it. I guess I can relate to what Elizabeth Wurtzle is saying.

She goes through scores of relationships in her youth while she's still seeing a psychiatrist. All because she lands up dating people who are in a strange way attracted to her depression. People who want to pamper her instead of show her the hard truth of life. It's kinda like me I guess. My relationships don't last coz I'm into that constant reassurance. But people tend to get sick of it don't you think?

Well, I'm in a better state now than I've ever been before. Maybe I'm finally learning something from the messes I keep getting myself into. It's like a drug. Heh. Let's hope this one turns out alright. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home