Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Today was my first day of rest. I was hoping that NOBODY would bug me about school or work. But I get a call from home saying that someone messaged me like 3-4 times asking about some notes. Here I am thinking, I offered to send it to you but really you don't have to badger me right... sigh...

Also today, I had a nice conversation with Nas. Well that went well. Improved my mood quite a bit. I was talking to a whole lot of people most of whom annoyed the living shit out of me by making noise about how i shouldn't be resting yet and how I should be doing this and that. I'm like FUCK OFF!! Argh!!

So in talking to so many people about so many things, I thought I'd be more relaxed but in the end, I'm a lot more stressed out. *sigh* Why does everything have to be so messy... I mean I thought things would be ok. but you know what, they ARE going to be ok. They are. Because... Well... Just take my word for it aight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home