Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Why do you say one thing and do another? It's fucking irritating. Why damnit, why. Why do you keep screwing things over. It's just the way you are isn't it? Are you just out to mess people up? Coz it sure as fucking hell looks like it bitch. It sure as fucking hell looks like it. Thus I have nothing to say. Nothing to say at all. I swear I wish I could slap you so hard that you'd take a good look at everything that you've done. I feel stupid for giving a fuck when clearly you don't. I'm throwing everything away all over again because you fucking can't stay sane. Stop it. Just fucking stop it. Please. I'm begging you. This is bloody hard enough as it is. I don't want to have to wake up every fucking morning (more likfe afternoon) and have to go through the same thing all over again. In all honesty, 9 months of torture is fucking long enough. I begin to understand what being pregnant is like. Only I've just had to deal with it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home