Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

This has been a VERY interesting week. I met up with old friends and went for hype 20 at Rouge. It was kinda blah... but the company was good :) I didn't sleep that night. (heck, I didn't sleep the night before!) I spent a good part of the night trying to understand the meaning of the entire concept of love. I don't understand it at all. I mean if you say you love someone, then you plain would want them to be happy right? That's what I thought. But I wonder if I'm the last person on earth who thinks that. Therefore my current status is warped again. I'm not sure where I am heh...

Alicia's engagement party was fun. A little awkward at first as it normally is when different social groups come together. But all the same, after MANY sticks and MANY a drink, all was well. Until we started talking about a whole bunch of depressing things. Although I must say, one of Ian's friends, Damien, was really really nice. We have the same odd music taste and the same nocturnal tendancies. The sad part is, a week of not having enough sleep really was taking it's toll on me so I couldn't really talk much. I would have liked to though... Ah well... he's got my number and my email add so... Yea... :)

I still say that Ian and Alicia should totally go goth for their wedding! :) It would be the funnest most controversial wedding ever man! It would soo rock!

Oh... Today was my last day of school. I'm gonna miss it soo much. I really wanna go back one day and see everyone again... But chances are, I won't get to. Sad huh... I'm really gonna miss the dark room and even the news room. I'll miss bitching with Prasad and Celia. I'll miss smoking outside SIM and hanging out with Jon, Li, Cia, Judy... I'll miss the perpetual love-hate relationship Geoff and I put on show. :P Never thought I'd say it but I really am going to miss Ngee Ann and Mass Comm. I still stand by the insanely biased statement that Ngee Ann's Mass Comm diploma program is the BEST in the entire world. It's brought together such a motley crew who I never want to part with. I'll really miss hanging with Karol, Durga and Amelia (China GirL! :P)

I love you guys loads. And just coz I didn't put your name there doesn't mean I love you any less... Good luck for the exams babes, and may your future be less bleak than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home