Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

You've got a lot of nerve coming and saying that to me. All because you're worried about how your precious secret got out. Boo frickin hoo. Why can't you just grow the hell up? Seriously, if I can put it behind me after ALL the shit that happened that somehow affected me a lot more than it did you, why can't you?

You're the one who wanted to stay friends. And you're also the one who picked this fight. What an amazingly nice person you are. I don't even know why I bother caring. It's just a huge waste of my time isn't it.

Kenny, I really sorry you had to see it happen but yea. Hang in there ok? Don't let them get to you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home