Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yesterday was a good day. These days, things just keep getting better. And it's not just for me. Everyone I know is beginning to sort their own little messes up. And it really makes me smile that things are all working out. Despite all the pain and aguish that we've all gone through and all the lies that took place and some that didn't, things are going well. :)

I mean, out of all the things that have happened, we've all been hurt. And it's totally understandable if we sometimes don't choose to trust each other. But the one thing I can count on is knowing that no matter what happens, all of you will be there when it comes to the crunch. The fact that we're all still meeting up and hanging out proves that this is worth working for. Worth saving. I mean, the simplest way out is just walking away from it and shoving it in a corner never to be found again. But... eventually it'll come back to haunt you. Know what I mean?

The brilliant part of everything that I've built is that it's based on an emotional bond and not so much physical. Coz that way, no matter what happens, the bond never goes away. It helps to build up a friendship stronger than anything in the world.

But sometimes you really get to wondering if you'll ever be happy. Or if you'll ever get as much as you put in. That's where the problem is isn't it? Loving people more than they love you. But if I don't love then I am nothing. I think that everyone deserves to be happy. And I guess the idea of being loved more than I love is sweet but unfair. I was there. So my view of it all has swerved. If I don't love with everything I am, I am nothing but a hypocrite who's undeserving of being loved. Sure sometimes people take advantage of it. In fact most of the time they do. And then you land up sinking into insecurity. But I've come to realise that to an extent, you make your own happiness. If you want to sit and mope all day long then nothing's gonna help. You can't have doubt. It sounds self centred but if you don't care about yourself or even trying to make yourself happy, no one else can. But someone out there might open your eyes to reality and help you see how wonderful the world realy is.

And as simplistic as it may sound, I think it my personal goal to make myself happy and in doing so, infecting the people I love with a sense of hope that everything happens for a reason and at some point, we'll all be really happy. It's comforting knowing that someone out there really does care. Whether you hate their guts or not. I don't want to hate or fight anymore. I've had enough of it.

I know I'm still falling. But I'm trying. And I'm looking forward to better days. I love you guys. I'll post up the pics from Marisa's farewell soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home