Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

As promised, the fuller Valentine's posts. I was asked out by like 4 different people ahaha! And as they all know, I don't like gifts on V. Day coz I think it's over commercialized. It's a feast day for crying out loud. Sure it's become yet another day for those who have significant others to go around and show them off. ;) But all the same, I turned them down to hang out with friends. Rick and Audrey to be precise. And I finally bought Rick that Japanese dinner like I promised.

Well it wasn't the 3 of us. There was a 4th. Yea, we know who it is heh... But all the same, it was ok. I was happy even. Not that it meant anything. But I got to spend time with my close friends. I know it sounds damn pathetic to have gone out with a couple and a friend. Yes, most would think that I was the blardy lamp post in the whole outing but it turns out I wasn't. :)

I initially wasn't gonna go because I didn't want to be the extra person who they asked along out of sympathy. But as it turns out, it wasn't sympathy at all. I totally misread the whole thing. They really did want me to be there. Hey, I even got sponsored a ride home! Dinner at Sakae was not too bad. We had sake too. I swear that thing is really something else. I'm not sure if I like it or not. But it REALLY is something else. Haha. After that we all chilled at Rick's and talked to his mom not to mention watch snippets of Aladdin on the Disney channel. NO IT IS NOT EVIL! DISNEY IS NOT EVIL!!!!! *ahem* But if anyone really wants to know, it was the most fun I've had in a long while. It was really nice to hang out feeling totally relaxed after so long. :) We have to meet up soon ok? Like just slack somewhere and drink tea. Perhaps Spizza eh Rick? ;) I'm still tickled by that strange waitress! Audrey so has to see her! I totally wish she was there with us when we had dinner in Holland last year! It was totally hilarious! Not to mention I stayed out till like 3 in the morning? :P

But it was really nice. It wasn't like anyone wanted to be alone on that day. Guess that's the beauty of having the bestest friends in the world. I really am lucky aren't I. I'm so gonna miss all this when I'm in Melbourne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home