Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Went to Jon's then Shawn's. Whee! had loads of fun! Then I went out with Jon to town. We bought like a hundred bucks worth of books EACH!
Bought...
1. this GORGEOUS cover of Prozac Nation by Elizabet Wurtzel
2. The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud
3. Greek Tragedies Volume 1 edited by David Grene and Richmond Lattimore
4. The Arabian Nights

Each of them accurate beyond accurate. :) Jon's got his Man and His Symbols by Jung with me while he took back 2 on Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Oh and I think one more. A Freud I think. Haha... Well, It's back to reality for me as I try and read everything that I just bought and HAVE bough heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home