Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sigh... what a terribly terrible day. My dad just left to send my brother to the hospital. Need I say more? We don't rightly know exactly what's wrong with him. I blame the whole trying to stop smoking thing. I mean it's not the act of trying to stop. It's the method. I'm pissed off. And now I don't know what's going to happen to him. And I'm supposed to put on a bloody happy face while all this happens. While I go visiting and answering my relatives by saying Mel and Addie aren't well. While I get emails and calls and messages from the online journ reporters telling me that they need their stuff uploaded. Everyone waits for the holidays to send in their things. How nice it must be. To be them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home