Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Everywhere I go, I read things about people and their either extremely happy notions on Valentine's Day or the incredibly cynical ones. It made me wonder what I thought of it. Truth be told, I've never been with someone special to me on Valentines. Sure I've gone out with guys but none of them special enough for me to want to call my own. I don't see why this year will be any different. It was just as well that Rick and Audrey are going to Marche and invited Kenny and Marissa in front of all of us when I cooked dinner for them last week. I'm not sure if he meant it genuinely or to rub it in the rest of our faces because we're either 1. not attached or 2. in denial of being attached. Worst of all, he was there. (Let's call him Jack for simplicities' sake) And I didn't know what to say so I just shut up and ate my food wishing hard that someone or something would happen to take me away from it all. Imagine that, something so innocent could turn into something so incredibly hurtful by your own best friend. At this point I don't really care if people think I'm being over sensitive. He's seemed to think it amusing to poke fun at me and Jack. It's not funny Rick. You and I aren't perfect I know but this has got to stop. It's painful enough as it is. Not to mention the proceedings of that night itself and the strange way things seemed to twist over the next few days that's left me feeling more distraught and more alone that I have ever been.

To top it all off, the day that's supposed to symbolize luck has turned into the day of most misfortune. My brother's in hospital. I just really need someone now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home