Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Sometimes you just totally hate the truth don’t you. Jon, I had loads of fun hanging out with you today. In fact I have bits and pieces to say to quite a few people.

Drey: Girl, thank you. Really, thank you for listening to my mindless bantering. I’m happy that Rick introduced us.

Rick: d00de, a lot of shit’s happened and I don’t know what we are now but yea… I still care a lot about you even though you can be one of the most irritating big brothers I have. ☺ But that’s what big brothers are supposed to be to their kid sisters isn’t it?

Kenny: You’re boundless jokes tickle me to the bone. Hanging out with you equates to me never having to be sad ever again. I love you for it. I know things are hard now but hey, we’re all here for you ok? Besides, I will make you my number one student! Better than me even!! ☺

Luke: Luke Luke Luke… You’re the one who sees right through me. Who knows when I’m up to something stupid. And also one of the very minute few who have the balls to tell me to my face that I’m a fuckin’ idiot. ☺ Sitting and talking to you always helps me out coz at least you’re completely straight with me and you know when I really need help.

Jon: Kat Jon!!! ☺ Talking about philosophy, religion, relationships, books, wiccan and just about everything and anything under the sun is like a ritual. One that is never forced. The only time it’s forced it’s when it’s time to stop coz it’s late or we have class or we’re out of smokes (again). Thank you for listening. Thank you for understanding. I lurve you d00de!!

Geoff: MY BITCH!! MY SLAVE!!! MY VIRGIN-SLAVE-SLUT-WHORE!!! Omg… tomorrow’s presentation is gonna be quite sad lor… I still haven’t done my part yet!! I was talking about well.. You know hahaha! You have been the ultimate. Really. It is through you that my ass has been saved countless times. I’m sorry I don’t listen and I’m sorry I have huge tendancy to conk out in class and stuff etc. But you still lurve me and I still lurve you! So it’s all good. Happy 2 years in advanced! No I won’t forget… :P

Cia: Hang in there girl. You were there for me the whole way. And now I want you to know if you need anything from me at all, you just have to ask. I got your back.

To my NEW partner in crime who since I shouldn’t mention here shall call erm… Bob! Yes, Bob: Well, there’re things that have to be done I guess. Things have been quite interesting as of late what with all this addition of work and all. But hey, I’ll get through it, you’ll get through it. This is supposed to be the best years of our lives. Let’s live it to the max!

Jed: I know you know I know you know what I have to say to you. Heh

And you. Yes you. You know who you are. I have something to say to you too. I just wish you knew.

Hahahaha! I’m quite tired not and if I don’t get my presentation together, Geoff is gonna KEEEEL me. Then I die lor…. Hehehehe! Have fun at happy you guys!

Karma Karma Karma Karma COMA! Too much Massive Attack.... Ok ok ok! Must go work now!!

I LURVE YOUS LOADS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home