Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, February 07, 2005

To even have had you there is killing me. To even know how close you are is murderous. And to think of all the things you've done and are doing, I mourn. You are hopeless. And I tell you karma is gonna come and bite you in the ass one day.

As far as I'm concerned, I went in with a CLEAN slate. CLEAR conscience. I did nothing wrong. I can't even bring myself to hate you coz I fucking care too damned much. Sigh... who the fuck cares these days besides me...

She died inside. She along with what's left of her grace. When did I lose all that I am. All that I could be. It's nothing but an echo of a lost dream, crudely torn away by the notion of the heart. A scarily deadly one. And now more than ever, I wish I were in Melbourne, away from this entire mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home