Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

KANI NA BEI CHAO FUCKING CHEEEE BYE!!!!!!!!

This is fucking ridiculous lor! The minute I actually find someone else I can trust UW to, I realize that she’s in year fucking 1. I’m gonna have to beg borrow and steal to help this one out. And an even bigger problem is I don’t even have the girl’s number let alone email address! Argh!!!

Ok wait. Just got it. Or at least I got someone to go get it for me. Ahaha. The email’s been sent now all I do is wait. *Breathes*

You know what, privacy on the net is like uberly over rated. It’s non fucking existent. Lemme put it this way, I can’t even blog properly coz I promise people not to talk about them on THIS url. So I might as well shift right… But even if I do that, it’s still damn fucking easy to locate me again right… Again lar, I saw things I shouldn’t have. Heh…

And as for you, you blind, ignorant little leech, you drip of complete hypocrisy and sarcasm that I’m not sure if you should be given a bloody Guinness. You aren’t sorry, so don’t go around saying it. And for fuck’s sake, don’t plagiarize will you?

And how are you oh wonderful American idealist? Pfft…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home