Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 04, 2005

There's not such thing as this. This is all a facade. It's one big lie. I'm through trying to believe something that isn't real.

But imagine this my whole world is different now. I really don't know what to do. I've tried to believe for so long. It wasn't easy. But initially, it was perfect. I loved those days. I look forward and hope that I'd be able to experience that again.

A part of me doesn't want to stop trying. Whether it hurts or not, I still want to find that happiness. With or without you, I'm trying. And I guess I might've been doing things the wrong way. I guess I might've screwed things up.

I'm sorry. I didn't see it. But it's a bit too late now. I hope you can forgive me for all those stupid things. I don't want to hide from you anymore. No, I'm not ok. But I'm trying my best to be ok again. Please be there for me.

As much as I say I hate you, I don't. I can't. I never could. It'll just be like hating Adam. And that is something I can never do. I care.

Any thing's possible with faith, hope and pixie dust isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home